You might need a writer and content strategist if you:
- Are too close to your work to know what your clients want or what your unique selling proposition is.
- Don’t really know how to sell your own product, service, or business.
- Want to be heard, understood, and respected.
- Need help focusing your content and marketing efforts into a strategy that moves towards a measurable goal.
- Have been trying different marketing and content methods but haven’t had any return yet.
- Need help with your workload.
Each page of your website is an opportunity to sell. Persuasive copywriting is what convinces your audience to buy.
Offer valuable, intriguing content to grow your audience and develop lifelong followers.
Refine your ideas, develop your voice and tone, and, of course, cross the t’s and dot the i’s.
Your personal copywriter
Without having to pay for my health insurance.
Wrestling through tone, voice, and grammar so you don't have to.
Top level strategizer and content consultant
Achieving your marketing goals through smart, well-placed content.
"Teegan was insightful, professional, and helpful. The thoughtful questions she asked in our initial meeting helped me refocus other areas of the business. Hiring her took a load off my shoulders, put my writing into the hands of someone truly capable and the end result exceeded every expectation."
"Teegan is a dream to work with. She’s friendly, smart as a whip, and excellent at what she does. We’ve worked closely on many projects in the past, and I would jump at the chance to work with her again."